Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Week five and a half

I cannot stop moving.  I feel like I have tarantulas in my leg muscles.  If I quit walking, it feels like bugs are crawling inside me!  I went running this morning.  If I've ever run before, I've considered it jogging, keeping my pace pretty slow at about an 8-9 minute mile.  Today, I couldn't run fast enough.  Sprinting helps soothe the pain.

I just got off the phone with my ABA sponsor.  She reassured me this is normal.  I called my doctor again, today, though.  My next appointment (which was made yesterday) was scheduled for next Tuesday, but I asked if I could come in tomorrow.  Luckily there is an opening for 2:30.  

I am going to do some yoga/pilates to relax (haha), walk to CVS and then to the library.  I wonder if lifting leg weights would help ... or wall squats.  Fuck this - I can't sit down any longer!

No comments: