Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Report

By the way, I just called my doctor again, at the expense of feeling like a pest.  I'm still not sleeping through the night, and I've been on medication for over three weeks now.  I've only had two full nights rest that I can remember.  

I am also having difficulty eating.  Breakfast is hard.  I've broken the habit of eating an everything bagel every morning, but now I think it's not healthy to eat it at all.  So I'm left wondering what to eat.  I stopped at Central Market this morning on my way to my meeting and purchased 3 dried pineapple rings.  I also made some coffee at home and brought it with me in a travel mug.  This isn't going to cut it for my breakfast ... and now I'm not hungry for lunch.  I'm going to eat anyway, though. It's a little perverse, but I know when I'm uncomfortable, I am getting better.

I cried again today in my meeting.  I just don't understand why me?  There's no use focusing on this, but I've just reached a level of frustration so extreme.  I'm tired of being strong.  I'm tired of being lonely.

No comments: