Thursday, August 21, 2008
Brutal
Sleeping is brutal. My body was exhausted last night, finally retiring to bed around 11. Not only had my legs stopped their bizarre muscle spasms (I don't know how to even describe it), they were actually tired. I laid down and instantly felt a rush of anxiety enter my chest, which is usually a daytime symptom. Needless to say, I had difficulty falling asleep. I "woke up" at 1:30 and haven't been able to sleep since. I'm uber-frustrated because my I cannot read right now. My eyes are so tired after reading a couple of pages that I try to rest, only to feel the swell of anxiety again. I don't want to take the anxiety medication until I see my doctor today. The last thing I need is to feel forced to be moving when I'm oh so tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment