When I wake from sleep endorsed with a pill other than Tylenol PM, I feel groggy and lethargic. I'm hoping my increase in energy will reenergize my ability to work out (once my sleep schedule is straightened out). My anxiety level has waned, even though I feel anxious driving in my car alone at night, fearing I will give into my desire for warm, steamy take-out. I also have a flutter of nerves in the mornings, which I think is tied to hunger. I am having trouble finding a happy medium with my breakfast foods - Special K is not very filling, and I want something satisfying yet light. I usually end up eating kidney beans with lettuce and drinking two cups of coffee and sparkling water. Twice this week I have resorted to taking a Klonopin to subdue the nerves; they do not seem to fade after I eat, and tempting images of eggs, grits, and bagels at Whole Foods pop ceaselessly into my head. I need to challenge myself with some variety before the binges return.
The kitty is back to normal. No more sneezing or coughing, thank goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment