Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Progress Report

I woke again this morning at 3 - I have only gotten two full night's rest in a week since taking the Ambien. I think I'll contact the doctor today.  I've also stopped taking the Klonopin daily (for now) and will only use it if I feel an anxiety attack coming on.  I seem pretty mellow this week.  Whenever I take it, I turn into a zombie, and my eyelids droop like they're lined with lead.  I hate the feeling of being sleepy during the day.

I'm really concerned ... Izze is sneezing blood!!!  When I woke up, she was sleeping under the bed, which she never does, and she had a little dried blood on her nostrils. She is eating and drinking, but I'm scared she's going to have to go to the vet.  Yahoo Answers says she may just need to have a hairball and to give it 24 hours.  I'm stressing...


No comments: