Monday, July 28, 2008

Day fourteen part two

After the last posting, I took my second shower of the day to clear my head. I then went to the kitchen, cut up the lettuce, red onion, prepared the chickpeas (trying to give my body some variety), and sat down to eat my meal.  Now I am digesting my food, and the cravings have passed.  I spoke with my mom about an hour ago, and she said it was logical to her that if I'm wanting to binge, my body is telling me it's hungry.  How bizarre that I cannot recognize my own body's need to eat.  

I am so grateful I didn't binge.  It's day fourteen, and I feel like I'm back to day one, hour one.  I need to maintain the momentum I found throughout the first week.  I am committing right now to sign up for the ten-day yoga session.  I will go to my first class tomorrow morning at 6 am.  I'm going to be okay.  

No comments: