I am having difficulties with my Internet access, so please bear with me for the next few days. I am supposed to be in working order by the 10th, which (if I'm not mistaken) is Thursday. The move is complete, and I'll have some pics posted on my facebook account shortly of what the new pad looks like! I love it, and more importantly, I feel safe. Your parents are here which will be a great opportunity for me to eat three meals a day with other people (my sponsor suggested this to me), but I have no doubt I will be going to meetings daily. My obsessions are changing from bulimia to reading, yoga, cleaning, moving (the body in any way), and writing. Unfortunately I let my writing slide first last week during the move. My goal for this week is to sit down each day with some time devoted specifically to writing, even if it turns out to be crap. I miss getting in touch with what I'm dealing with on a daily basis.
More tomorrow, in celebration of month 2. wow.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations Steph!! Two months is a big deal!! :) I'm happy you've successfully made it this far and hope that things continue to improve for you! :) Can't wait to see the new house!!
Post a Comment